Distance from Tarcutta, NSW to Ariah Park, NSW

Distance

149 km

Time

2 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $28

There are 106.37 km (66.09 miles) from Tarcutta to Ariah Park in northwest direction and 149.67 km (93 miles) by car, following the Mary Gilmore Way route.

Tarcutta and Ariah Park are 2 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tarcutta, NSW to Ariah Park, NSW.

Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 5:17 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tarcutta, NSW to Ariah Park, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 16.12 liters of fuel to cover the route between Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Tarcutta to Ariah Park is $23.55.

During the route, an average car will release 385.61 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ariah Park, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ariah Park, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.964958 and 147.325226, or 34º 57' 53.8488" S, 147º 19' 30.8136" E. This location is 46.37 miles away from Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Tarcutta and Ariah Park

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW:

Tarcutta

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Sun
Oct 9
Mon
Oct 10
Tue
Oct 11
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
64° 55° 63° 47° 59° 41° 62° -21° 65° -21°
97% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
9 34 degrees 7 242 degrees 7 244 degrees 3 346 degrees 8 62 degrees

Ariah Park

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Sun
Oct 9
Mon
Oct 10
Tue
Oct 11
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
64° 53° 61° 46° 58° 41° 64° 34° 66° 41°
90% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
12 11 degrees 10 202 degrees 10 230 degrees 5 249 degrees 9 77 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tarcutta, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Tarcutta, NSW to Ariah Park, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tarcutta, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tarcutta »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tarcutta, NSW and Ariah Park, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 66.09 mi 106.37 km 57.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 93 mi 149.27 km 80.60 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips