Distance from Tullibigeal, NSW to Aberdeen, NSW

Distance

562 km

Time

6 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $107

There are 411.81 km (255.89 miles) from Tullibigeal to Aberdeen in northeast direction and 561.66 km (349 miles) by car, following the Goolma Road route.

Tullibigeal and Aberdeen are 6 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tullibigeal, NSW to Aberdeen, NSW.

Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 1:42 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tullibigeal, NSW to Aberdeen, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 60.73 liters of fuel to cover the route between Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Tullibigeal to Aberdeen is $88.73.

During the route, an average car will release 1,452.68 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Aberdeen, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aberdeen, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.682213 and 148.693985, or 32º 40' 55.9668" S, 148º 41' 38.346" E. This location is 174.71 miles away from Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Tullibigeal and Aberdeen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW:

Tullibigeal

Rain today through Monday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Wind
63° 56° 69° 53° 66° 50° 66° 49° 72° 49°
99% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
13 25 degrees 10 349 degrees 7 293 degrees 6 246 degrees 6 294 degrees

Aberdeen

Rain tomorrow through Friday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
74° 47° 68° 52° 74° 58° 76° 54° 71° 50°
17% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
3 8 degrees 5 4 degrees 7 351 degrees 7 343 degrees 6 308 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tullibigeal, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Tullibigeal, NSW to Aberdeen, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tullibigeal, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tullibigeal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tullibigeal, NSW and Aberdeen, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 255.89 mi 411.81 km 222.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 349 mi 562.32 km 303.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips