Distance from Walcha, NSW to Queanbeyan East, NSW

Distance

688 km

Time

7 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $131

There are 532.18 km (330.68 miles) from Walcha to Queanbeyan East in southwest direction and 688.80 km (428 miles) by car, following the Thunderbolts Way route.

Walcha and Queanbeyan East are 7 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Walcha, NSW to Queanbeyan East, NSW.

Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 6:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walcha, NSW to Queanbeyan East, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 74.35 liters of fuel to cover the route between Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Walcha to Queanbeyan East is $108.62.

During the route, an average car will release 1,778.38 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Queanbeyan East, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Queanbeyan East, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.502804 and 151.194595, or 33º 30' 10.0944" S, 151º 11' 40.542" E. This location is 213.88 miles away from Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Walcha and Queanbeyan East

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW:

Walcha

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Fog Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
58° 42° 59° 40° 60° 41° 64° 41° 62° 43°
37% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
6 97 degrees 5 90 degrees 4 88 degrees 3 121 degrees 4 221 degrees

Queanbeyan East

Rain on Saturday through next Tuesday.

Mon
May 23
Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
64° 39° 61° 37° 64° 43° 65° 41° 61° 43°
1% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
4 125 degrees 4 120 degrees 2 118 degrees 3 320 degrees 3 315 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walcha, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Walcha, NSW to Queanbeyan East, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walcha, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walcha »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walcha, NSW and Queanbeyan East, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 330.68 mi 532.18 km 287.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 428 mi 688.40 km 371.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips