Distance from Warragamba, NSW to Araluen, NSW

Distance

254 km

Time

2 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $48

There are 205.53 km (127.71 miles) from Warragamba to Araluen in southwest direction and 254.28 km (158 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Warragamba and Araluen are 2 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Warragamba, NSW to Araluen, NSW.

Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 5:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Warragamba, NSW to Araluen, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 27.43 liters of fuel to cover the route between Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Warragamba to Araluen is $40.07.

During the route, an average car will release 656.02 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Araluen, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Araluen, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.693954 and 150.034058, or 34º 41' 38.2344" S, 150º 2' 2.6088" E. This location is 78.90 miles away from Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Warragamba and Araluen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW:

Warragamba

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
76° 63° 84° 60° 84° 61° 73° 59° 68° 57°
93% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
3 78 degrees 3 56 degrees 4 101 degrees 4 155 degrees 5 137 degrees

Araluen

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
77° 53° 78° 59° 83° 58° 75° 61° 67° 55°
41% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
3 77 degrees 3 34 degrees 3 70 degrees 4 107 degrees 3 111 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Warragamba, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Warragamba, NSW to Araluen, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Warragamba, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Warragamba »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Warragamba, NSW and Araluen, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 127.71 mi 205.53 km 110.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 158 mi 253.94 km 137.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips