Distance from Warrigundi, NSW to Jerangle, NSW

Distance

724 km

Time

7 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$53 - $138

There are 532.55 km (330.91 miles) from Warrigundi to Jerangle in southwest direction and 724.20 km (450 miles) by car, following the 4 route.

Warrigundi and Jerangle are 7 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Warrigundi, NSW to Jerangle, NSW.

Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 10:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Warrigundi, NSW to Jerangle, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 78.21 liters of fuel to cover the route between Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Warrigundi to Jerangle is $114.27.

During the route, an average car will release 1,870.88 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Jerangle, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jerangle, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.536903 and 149.501968, or 33º 32' 12.8508" S, 149º 30' 7.0848" E. This location is 225 miles away from Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Warrigundi and Jerangle

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW:

Warrigundi

Rain on Saturday through Tuesday.

Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day Rain
70° 46° 70° 45° 67° 47° 63° 42° 58° 42°
7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
3 115 degrees 3 123 degrees 3 260 degrees 3 313 degrees 11 346 degrees

Jerangle

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Rain
59° 39° 58° 41° 56° 39° 57° 34° 49° 33°
28% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
3 334 degrees 3 355 degrees 3 282 degrees 3 281 degrees 9 333 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Warrigundi, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Warrigundi, NSW to Jerangle, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Warrigundi, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Warrigundi »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Warrigundi, NSW and Jerangle, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 330.91 mi 532.55 km 287.56 nautical mi
Driving distance 450 mi 724.20 km 391.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips