Distance from Warrigundi, NSW to Pemberton, WA

Distance

3,861 km

Time

1 day 14 hours

Gas Cost

$282 - $733

There are 3,237.89 km (2,011.94 miles) from Warrigundi to Pemberton in west direction and 3,860.82 km (2,399 miles) by car, following the A1 route.

Warrigundi and Pemberton are 1 day 14 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Warrigundi, NSW to Pemberton, WA.

Please note the time difference between Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA is 2 hours. The current time in Warrigundi is 1:43 am (Aug 12) and the current time in Pemberton is 11:43 pm (Aug 11).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Warrigundi, NSW to Pemberton, WA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 417.03 liters of fuel to cover the route between Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Warrigundi to Pemberton is $609.28.

During the route, an average car will release 9,975.32 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,325.11 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Pemberton, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pemberton, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA

If you want to meet halfway between Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.937906 and 133.367706, or 31º 56' 16.4616" S, 133º 22' 3.7416" E. This location is 1,199.68 miles away from Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA and it would take approximately 19 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Warrigundi and Pemberton

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA:

Warrigundi

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
55° 49° 60° 45° 53° 43° 55° 41° 55° 39°
99% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
7 27 degrees 7 319 degrees 9 307 degrees 9 304 degrees 7 272 degrees

Pemberton

Rain on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Aug 11
Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
61° 46° 64° 44° 62° 49° 63° 46° 67° 47°
28% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
3 135 degrees 10 36 degrees 13 348 degrees 6 340 degrees 10 3 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Warrigundi, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Warrigundi, NSW to Pemberton, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Warrigundi, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Warrigundi »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Warrigundi, NSW and Pemberton, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,011.94 mi 3,237.89 km 1,748.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,399 mi 3,861.37 km 2,084.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips