Distance from Willow Tree, NSW to Pacific Palms, NSW

Distance

290 km

Time

3 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $55

There are 185.92 km (115.53 miles) from Willow Tree to Pacific Palms in southeast direction and 289.68 km (180 miles) by car, following the 29 route.

Willow Tree and Pacific Palms are 3 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Willow Tree, NSW to Pacific Palms, NSW.

Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 11:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Willow Tree, NSW to Pacific Palms, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 31.32 liters of fuel to cover the route between Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Willow Tree to Pacific Palms is $45.76.

During the route, an average car will release 749.27 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Pacific Palms, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pacific Palms, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.892981 and 151.593536, or 31º 53' 34.7316" S, 151º 35' 36.7296" E. This location is 90.11 miles away from Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Willow Tree and Pacific Palms

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW:

Willow Tree

Rain today through Saturday.

Sun
Nov 28
Mon
Nov 29
Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
68° 56° 75° 57° 74° 61° 74° 62° 80° 61°
50% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
7 143 degrees 4 149 degrees 3 132 degrees 4 155 degrees 5 161 degrees

Pacific Palms

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Nov 28
Mon
Nov 29
Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
68° 63° 71° 64° 71° 67° 72° 65° 74° 66°
77% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
12 176 degrees 8 133 degrees 10 55 degrees 10 93 degrees 11 181 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Willow Tree, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Willow Tree, NSW to Pacific Palms, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Willow Tree, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Willow Tree »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Willow Tree, NSW and Pacific Palms, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 115.53 mi 185.92 km 100.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 180 mi 290.04 km 156.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips