Distance from Yamba, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD

Distance

334 km

Time

3 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $63

There are 161.52 km (100.37 miles) from Yamba to Applethorpe in northwest direction and 333.13 km (207 miles) by car, following the B76 route.

Yamba and Applethorpe are 3 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Yamba, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD.

Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 9:58 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Yamba, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 36.05 liters of fuel to cover the route between Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Yamba to Applethorpe is $52.67.

During the route, an average car will release 862.28 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Applethorpe, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Applethorpe, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -29.593559 and 152.183807, or 29º 35' 36.8124" S, 152º 11' 1.7052" E. This location is 103.70 miles away from Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD and it would take approximately 1 hour 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Yamba and Applethorpe

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD:

Yamba

Rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Thu
Aug 11
Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
67° 51° 67° 54° 63° 51° 67° 48° 67° 48°
30% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 134 degrees 7 355 degrees 8 316 degrees 9 289 degrees 9 285 degrees

Applethorpe

Rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Thu
Aug 11
Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
60° 40° 58° 45° 53° 41° 54° 40° 54° 40°
1% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
5 91 degrees 5 21 degrees 7 303 degrees 11 265 degrees 12 257 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Yamba, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Yamba, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Yamba, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Yamba »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Yamba, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 100.37 mi 161.52 km 87.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 207 mi 333.78 km 180.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips