Distance from Yamba, NSW to Wondai, QLD

Distance

553 km

Time

7 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$40 - $105

There are 375.59 km (233.38 miles) from Yamba to Wondai in northwest direction and 553.61 km (344 miles) by car and ferry, following the B91 route.

Yamba and Wondai are 7 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 7 hours 7 mins and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Yamba, NSW to Wondai, QLD.

Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 3:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Yamba, NSW to Wondai, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 59.72 liters of fuel to cover the route between Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Yamba to Wondai is $87.25.

During the route, an average car will release 1,428.42 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Wondai, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wondai, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -27.981432 and 152.644299, or 27º 58' 53.1552" S, 152º 38' 39.4764" E. This location is 171.79 miles away from Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD and it would take approximately 3 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Yamba and Wondai

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD:

Yamba

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
78° 70° 79° 68° 73° 65° 76° 63° 71° 60°
96% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
5 54 degrees 4 93 degrees 8 174 degrees 5 172 degrees 10 171 degrees

Wondai

Rain on Tuesday through next Sunday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 64° 80° 64° 79° 64° 77° 58° 73° 54°
30% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
4 100 degrees 3 112 degrees 5 152 degrees 6 167 degrees 7 132 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Yamba, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Yamba, NSW to Wondai, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Yamba, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Yamba »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Yamba, NSW and Wondai, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 233.38 mi 375.59 km 202.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 344 mi 552.93 km 298.56 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips