Distance from Yarrowyck, NSW to Dangarsleigh, NSW

Distance

48 km

Time

32 minutes

Gas Cost

$3 - $9

There are 40.03 km (24.88 miles) from Yarrowyck to Dangarsleigh in southeast direction and 48.28 km (30 miles) by car, following the Bundarra Road route.

Yarrowyck and Dangarsleigh are 32 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Yarrowyck, NSW to Dangarsleigh, NSW.

Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 11:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Yarrowyck, NSW to Dangarsleigh, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 5.16 liters of fuel to cover the route between Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Yarrowyck to Dangarsleigh is $7.54.

During the route, an average car will release 123.38 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Dangarsleigh, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dangarsleigh, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -30.502323 and 151.535751, or 30º 30' 8.3628" S, 151º 32' 8.7036" E. This location is 14.84 miles away from Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW and it would take approximately 16 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Yarrowyck and Dangarsleigh

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW:

Yarrowyck

Rain tomorrow and next Thursday.

Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Sat
Oct 30
Sun
Oct 31
Mon
Nov 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
82° 49° 75° 59° 74° 50° 72° 48° 73° 47°
12% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
6 341 degrees 10 329 degrees 7 286 degrees 8 107 degrees 5 106 degrees

Dangarsleigh

Light rain tomorrow and next Thursday.

Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Sat
Oct 30
Sun
Oct 31
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
79° 48° 71° 57° 72° 50° 64° 47° 70° 45°
4% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 299 degrees 11 310 degrees 9 276 degrees 8 101 degrees 5 98 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Yarrowyck, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Yarrowyck, NSW to Dangarsleigh, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Yarrowyck, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Yarrowyck »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Yarrowyck, NSW and Dangarsleigh, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 24.88 mi 40.03 km 21.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 30 mi 47.76 km 25.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips