Distance from Alert Bay, BC to Armstrong, BC

Distance

903 km

Time

11 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $144

There are 546.37 km (339.50 miles) from Alert Bay to Armstrong in east direction and 902.84 km (561 miles) by car and ferry, following the 19 route.

Alert Bay and Armstrong are 11 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 10 hours 24 mins and take a ferry for 1 hour 35 mins .

This is the fastest route from Alert Bay, BC to Armstrong, BC. The halfway point is North Vancouver, BC.

Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 6:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alert Bay, BC to Armstrong, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 80.34 liters of gas to cover the route between Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alert Bay to Armstrong is $106.62.

During the route, an average car will release 1,921.80 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Armstrong, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armstrong, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.296917 and -123.038666, or 49º 17' 48.9012" N, 123º 2' 19.1976" W. This location is 280.47 miles away from Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC and it would take approximately 5 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Vancouver, BC, situated 271 miles from Alert Bay, BC and 290 miles from Armstrong, BC. It would take 7 hours 9 mins to go from Alert Bay to North Vancouver and 4 hours 39 mins to go from Armstrong to North Vancouver.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC is Vancouver, BC, situated 272 miles from Alert Bay, BC and 290 miles from Armstrong, BC. It would take 7 hours 12 mins to go from Alert Bay to and 4 hours 40 mins to go from Armstrong to Vancouver.



Weather in Alert Bay and Armstrong

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC:

Alert Bay

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Fri
Sep 24
Sat
Sep 25
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
62° 55° 58° 48° 58° 46° 58° 47° 58° 49°
94% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
9 127 degrees 7 281 degrees 3 151 degrees 3 76 degrees 4 310 degrees

Armstrong

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Fri
Sep 24
Sat
Sep 25
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
75° 42° 70° 50° 71° 44° 76° 41° 74° 44°
0% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
4 168 degrees 4 175 degrees 2 110 degrees 2 159 degrees 1 168 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alert Bay, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Alert Bay, BC to Armstrong, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alert Bay, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alert Bay »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alert Bay, BC and Armstrong, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 339.50 mi 546.37 km 295.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 561 mi 902.73 km 487.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips