Distance from Alexis Creek, BC to Kelowna, BC

Distance

585 km

Time

6 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $93

There are 359.99 km (223.69 miles) from Alexis Creek to Kelowna in southeast direction and 585.80 km (364 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Alexis Creek and Kelowna are 6 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Alexis Creek, BC to Kelowna, BC. The halfway point is Clinton, BC.

Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 11:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alexis Creek, BC to Kelowna, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 52.07 liters of gas to cover the route between Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alexis Creek to Kelowna is $69.10.

During the route, an average car will release 1,245.57 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Kelowna, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kelowna, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.963120 and -121.463615, or 50º 57' 47.232" N, 121º 27' 49.014" W. This location is 181.78 miles away from Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Clinton, BC, situated 171 miles from Alexis Creek, BC and 193 miles from Kelowna, BC. It would take 3 hours 38 mins to go from Alexis Creek to Clinton and 3 hours 32 mins to go from Kelowna to Clinton.



Weather in Alexis Creek and Kelowna

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC:

Alexis Creek

Possible light rain today and Thursday.

Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Sat
Oct 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 32° 52° 31° 45° 29° 45° 23° 43° 16°
41% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 164 degrees 7 215 degrees 4 243 degrees 4 268 degrees 2 109 degrees

Kelowna

Light rain today through Friday.

Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Sat
Oct 30
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
57° 45° 57° 42° 52° 41° 51° 32° 45° 25°
47% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 191 degrees 6 204 degrees 3 220 degrees 3 304 degrees 3 26 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alexis Creek, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Alexis Creek, BC to Kelowna, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alexis Creek, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alexis Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alexis Creek, BC and Kelowna, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 223.69 mi 359.99 km 194.38 nautical mi
Driving distance 364 mi 585.08 km 315.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips