Distance from Armstrong, BC to North Vancouver, BC

Distance

468 km

Time

4 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $75

There are 304.42 km (189.16 miles) from Armstrong to North Vancouver in southwest direction and 468.32 km (291 miles) by car, following the 1 W route.

Armstrong and North Vancouver are 4 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Armstrong, BC to North Vancouver, BC. The halfway point is Merritt, BC.

Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 2:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Armstrong, BC to North Vancouver, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 41.67 liters of gas to cover the route between Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Armstrong to North Vancouver is $55.29.

During the route, an average car will release 996.68 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near North Vancouver, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to North Vancouver, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.792095 and -120.978737, or 49º 47' 31.542" N, 120º 58' 43.4532" W. This location is 145.45 miles away from Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC and it would take approximately 2 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Merritt, BC, situated 127 miles from Armstrong, BC and 169 miles from North Vancouver, BC. It would take 2 hours 10 mins to go from Armstrong to Merritt and 2 hours 39 mins to go from North Vancouver to Merritt.



Weather in Armstrong and North Vancouver

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC:

Armstrong

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
66° 36° 61° 37° 63° 39° 50° 40° 57° 40°
0% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
2 80 degrees 3 153 degrees 3 136 degrees 2 132 degrees 2 171 degrees

North Vancouver

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
62° 41° 56° 49° 63° 50° 54° 48° 51° 47°
5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
4 67 degrees 7 102 degrees 8 72 degrees 5 124 degrees 5 97 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Armstrong, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Armstrong, BC to North Vancouver, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Armstrong, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Armstrong »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Armstrong, BC and North Vancouver, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 189.16 mi 304.42 km 164.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 291 mi 468.17 km 252.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips