Distance from Arran, SK to Zehner, SK

Distance

297 km

Time

3 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $47

There are 240.14 km (149.22 miles) from Arran to Zehner in southwest direction and 297.73 km (185 miles) by car, following the 10 route.

Arran and Zehner are 3 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Arran, SK to Zehner, SK. The halfway point is Melville, SK.

Arran, SK and Zehner, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 7:19 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Arran, SK to Zehner, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 26.46 liters of gas to cover the route between Arran, SK and Zehner, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Arran to Zehner is $35.11.

During the route, an average car will release 632.95 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Zehner, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Zehner, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Arran, SK and Zehner, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Arran, SK and Zehner, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.952442 and -102.761436, or 50º 57' 8.7912" N, 102º 45' 41.1696" W. This location is 92.37 miles away from Arran, SK and Zehner, SK and it would take approximately 1 hour 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Melville, SK, situated 105 miles from Arran, SK and 81 miles from Zehner, SK. It would take 2 hours 16 mins to go from Arran to Melville and 1 hour 38 mins to go from Zehner to Melville.



Weather in Arran and Zehner

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Arran, SK and Zehner, SK:

Arran

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
51° 31° 44° 37° 52° 34° 54° 34° 51° 28°
13% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
12 144 degrees 10 150 degrees 8 214 degrees 8 274 degrees 6 179 degrees

Zehner

Rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Wind Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy
46° 34° 46° 37° 53° 32° 53° 36° 52° 34°
15% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
21 142 degrees 9 171 degrees 10 249 degrees 10 275 degrees 9 166 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Arran, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Arran, SK to Zehner, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Arran, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Arran »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Arran, SK and Zehner, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 149.22 mi 240.14 km 129.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 185 mi 297.32 km 160.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips