object(stdClass)#2065 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT

Distance from Arrowwood, AB to Kugluktuk, NT

Distance

2,283 km

Time

1 day 5 hours

Gas Cost

$151 - $364

There are 1,901.65 km (1,181.63 miles) from Arrowwood to Kugluktuk in north direction and 2,283.66 km (1,419 miles) by car, following the Tibbitt to Contwoyto Winter Road route.

Arrowwood and Kugluktuk are 1 day 5 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Arrowwood, AB to Kugluktuk, NT. The halfway point is Meander River, AB.

Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 4:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Arrowwood, AB to Kugluktuk, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 203.21 liters of gas to cover the route between Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Arrowwood to Kugluktuk is $269.66.

During the route, an average car will release 4,860.74 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,430.37 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Kugluktuk, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kugluktuk, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 59.14333 and -117.622029, or 59º 8' 35.988" N, 117º 37' 19.3044" W. This location is 709.37 miles away from Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT and it would take approximately 14 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Meander River, AB, situated 775 miles from Arrowwood, AB and 645 miles from Kugluktuk, NT. It would take 12 hours 53 mins to go from Arrowwood to Meander River and 17 hours 6 mins to go from Kugluktuk to Meander River.



Weather in Arrowwood and Kugluktuk

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT:

Arrowwood

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
78° 51° 68° 52° 73° 49° 78° 50° 78° 51°
14% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
10 116 degrees 12 303 degrees 6 306 degrees 6 179 degrees 5 3 degrees

Kugluktuk

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
48° 41° 55° 38° 59° 45° 55° 47° 50° 41°
15% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 62 degrees 5 109 degrees 5 93 degrees 5 352 degrees 7 62 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Arrowwood, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Arrowwood, AB to Kugluktuk, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Arrowwood, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Arrowwood »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Arrowwood, AB and Kugluktuk, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,181.63 mi 1,901.65 km 1,026.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,419 mi 2,283.24 km 1,232.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips