Distance from Beaver Creek, YK to Upper Liard, YK

Distance

871 km

Time

10 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $139

There are 690.34 km (428.96 miles) from Beaver Creek to Upper Liard in southeast direction and 870.66 km (541 miles) by car, following the 1 and 2 route.

Beaver Creek and Upper Liard are 10 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Beaver Creek, YK to Upper Liard, YK. The halfway point is Whitehorse, YK.

Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 4:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Beaver Creek, YK to Upper Liard, YK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 77.48 liters of gas to cover the route between Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Beaver Creek to Upper Liard is $102.82.

During the route, an average car will release 1,853.35 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Upper Liard, YK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Upper Liard, YK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK

If you want to meet halfway between Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 60.702759 and -135.062729, or 60º 42' 9.9324" N, 135º 3' 45.8244" W. This location is 270.48 miles away from Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK and it would take approximately 5 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Whitehorse, YK, situated 277 miles from Beaver Creek, YK and 265 miles from Upper Liard, YK. It would take 5 hours 16 mins to go from Beaver Creek to Whitehorse and 5 hours 3 mins to go from Upper Liard to Whitehorse.



Weather in Beaver Creek and Upper Liard

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK:

Beaver Creek

Light rain throughout the week.

Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
55° 36° 59° 37° 60° 42° 62° 44° 70° 44°
47% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
4 288 degrees 7 294 degrees 5 293 degrees 5 296 degrees 3 192 degrees

Upper Liard

Light rain today and Saturday.

Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day
55° 38° 62° 37° 64° 38° 61° 42° 65° 39°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 8 degrees 4 319 degrees 4 337 degrees 5 2 degrees 3 322 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Beaver Creek, YK

Planning on renting a car to go from Beaver Creek, YK to Upper Liard, YK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Beaver Creek, YK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Beaver Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Beaver Creek, YK and Upper Liard, YK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 428.96 mi 690.34 km 372.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 541 mi 870.58 km 470.07 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips