Distance from Bellis, AB to Alert Bay, BC

Distance

1,728 km

Time

20 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$115 - $275

There are 1,075.94 km (668.56 miles) from Bellis to Alert Bay in southwest direction and 1,728.44 km (1,074 miles) by car and ferry, following the 19 route.

Bellis and Alert Bay are 20 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 19 hours 39 mins and take a ferry for 45 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Bellis, AB to Alert Bay, BC. The halfway point is Vavenby, BC.

Please note the time difference between Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Bellis is 8:43 pm and the current time in Alert Bay is 7:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bellis, AB to Alert Bay, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 153.78 liters of gas to cover the route between Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bellis to Alert Bay is $204.06.

During the route, an average car will release 3,678.40 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,678.40 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alert Bay, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alert Bay, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.615093 and -119.866692, or 51º 36' 54.3348" N, 119º 52' 0.0912" W. This location is 536.82 miles away from Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC and it would take approximately 10 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vavenby, BC, situated 492 miles from Bellis, AB and 585 miles from Alert Bay, BC. It would take 8 hours 15 mins to go from Bellis to Vavenby and 12 hours 17 mins to go from Alert Bay to Vavenby.



Weather in Bellis and Alert Bay

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC:

Bellis

Rain today and Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
55° 48° 68° 47° 65° 51° 67° 45° 71° 45°
60% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
16 290 degrees 6 287 degrees 8 308 degrees 8 338 degrees 6 242 degrees

Alert Bay

Light rain on Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
61° 52° 58° 50° 58° 50° 65° 51° 68° 53°
20% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 274 degrees 6 291 degrees 4 299 degrees 3 305 degrees 4 300 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bellis, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Bellis, AB to Alert Bay, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bellis, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bellis »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bellis, AB and Alert Bay, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 668.56 mi 1,075.94 km 580.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,074 mi 1,727.86 km 932.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips