Distance from Bellis, AB to Atlin, BC

Distance

2,138 km

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$142 - $340

There are 1,433.37 km (890.66 miles) from Bellis to Atlin in northwest direction and 2,137.21 km (1,328 miles) by car, following the 2 route.

Bellis and Atlin are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bellis, AB to Atlin, BC.

Please note the time difference between Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Bellis is 9:34 pm and the current time in Atlin is 8:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bellis, AB to Atlin, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 190.25 liters of gas to cover the route between Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bellis to Atlin is $252.46.

During the route, an average car will release 4,550.72 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,275.36 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Atlin, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlin, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 58.295685 and -122.671989, or 58º 17' 44.466" N, 122º 40' 19.1604" W. This location is 664.13 miles away from Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC and it would take approximately 12 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Bellis and Atlin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC:

Bellis

Rain today and Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
55° 48° 68° 47° 65° 51° 67° 45° 71° 45°
60% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
16 290 degrees 6 287 degrees 8 308 degrees 8 338 degrees 6 242 degrees

Atlin

Possible light rain tomorrow.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
66° 38° 59° 46° 70° 40° 66° 44° 64° 44°
3% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
3 245 degrees 5 210 degrees 4 203 degrees 5 186 degrees 5 201 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bellis, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Bellis, AB to Atlin, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bellis, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bellis »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bellis, AB and Atlin, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 890.66 mi 1,433.37 km 773.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,328 mi 2,137.61 km 1,154.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips