Distance from Big Stone, AB to Carnwood, AB

Distance

424 km

Time

5 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $67

There are 320.62 km (199.22 miles) from Big Stone to Carnwood in northwest direction and 423.26 km (263 miles) by car, following the 9 route.

Big Stone and Carnwood are 5 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Big Stone, AB to Carnwood, AB. The halfway point is Trochu, AB.

Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:40 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Big Stone, AB to Carnwood, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 37.70 liters of gas to cover the route between Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Big Stone to Carnwood is $50.02.

During the route, an average car will release 901.67 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Carnwood, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Carnwood, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.795719 and -113.241646, or 51º 47' 44.5884" N, 113º 14' 29.9256" W. This location is 131.59 miles away from Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Trochu, AB, situated 123 miles from Big Stone, AB and 141 miles from Carnwood, AB. It would take 2 hours 24 mins to go from Big Stone to Trochu and 2 hours 39 mins to go from Carnwood to Trochu.



Weather in Big Stone and Carnwood

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB:

Big Stone

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
72° 50° 76° 47° 73° 57° 70° 50° 75° 47°
1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
15 305 degrees 7 305 degrees 12 6 degrees 13 350 degrees 7 160 degrees

Carnwood

Light rain on Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
65° 49° 72° 41° 67° 48° 68° 45° 77° 44°
18% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
15 304 degrees 6 154 degrees 9 317 degrees 8 343 degrees 5 196 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Big Stone, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Big Stone, AB to Carnwood, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Big Stone, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Big Stone »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Big Stone, AB and Carnwood, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 199.22 mi 320.62 km 173.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 263 mi 423.54 km 228.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips