Distance from Big Stone, AB to Kinuso, AB

Distance

733 km

Time

7 hours 47 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $117

There are 536.39 km (333.30 miles) from Big Stone to Kinuso in northwest direction and 733.86 km (456 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Big Stone and Kinuso are 7 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Big Stone, AB to Kinuso, AB. The halfway point is Ponoka, AB.

Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Big Stone, AB to Kinuso, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 65.26 liters of gas to cover the route between Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Big Stone to Kinuso is $86.60.

During the route, an average car will release 1,561.01 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Kinuso, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kinuso, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.797733 and -113.652023, or 52º 47' 51.8388" N, 113º 39' 7.2828" W. This location is 227.81 miles away from Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ponoka, AB, situated 212 miles from Big Stone, AB and 250 miles from Kinuso, AB. It would take 4 hours to go from Big Stone to Ponoka and 4 hours 7 mins to go from Kinuso to Ponoka.



Weather in Big Stone and Kinuso

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB:

Big Stone

Rain on Wednesday through next Friday.

Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Tue
May 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
69° 41° 74° 46° 81° 49° 87° 55° 78° 51°
15% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 324 degrees 7 246 degrees 8 178 degrees 14 228 degrees 10 69 degrees

Kinuso

Rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Tue
May 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
65° 41° 65° 45° 63° 46° 53° 40° 57° 36°
22% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
4 121 degrees 8 270 degrees 5 232 degrees 6 276 degrees 5 36 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Big Stone, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Big Stone, AB to Kinuso, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Big Stone, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Big Stone »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Big Stone, AB and Kinuso, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 333.30 mi 536.39 km 289.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 456 mi 733.25 km 395.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips