Distance from Big Stone, AB to Pipestone, AB

Distance

388 km

Time

4 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $62

There are 269.86 km (167.68 miles) from Big Stone to Pipestone in northwest direction and 387.85 km (241 miles) by car, following the 9 route.

Big Stone and Pipestone are 4 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Big Stone, AB to Pipestone, AB. The halfway point is Three Hills, AB.

Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:51 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Big Stone, AB to Pipestone, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 34.54 liters of gas to cover the route between Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Big Stone to Pipestone is $45.83.

During the route, an average car will release 826.14 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Pipestone, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pipestone, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.648869 and -113.171425, or 51º 38' 55.9284" N, 113º 10' 17.13" W. This location is 120.57 miles away from Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Three Hills, AB, situated 116 miles from Big Stone, AB and 127 miles from Pipestone, AB. It would take 2 hours 18 mins to go from Big Stone to Three Hills and 2 hours 5 mins to go from Pipestone to Three Hills.



Weather in Big Stone and Pipestone

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB:

Big Stone

Mixed precipitation today and Tuesday.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Snow Cloudy
50° 29° 43° 28° 42° 27° 38° 27° 40° 26°
41% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
13 303 degrees 18 340 degrees 14 15 degrees 11 38 degrees 6 86 degrees

Pipestone

Snow (1–3 in.) today and tomorrow.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 26° 41° 22° 40° 25° 42° 25° 46° 26°
58% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
16 306 degrees 11 331 degrees 8 14 degrees 6 79 degrees 7 122 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Big Stone, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Big Stone, AB to Pipestone, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Big Stone, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Big Stone »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Big Stone, AB and Pipestone, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 167.68 mi 269.86 km 145.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 241 mi 388.07 km 209.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips