Distance from Bragg Creek, AB to Blainville, QC

Distance

4,056 km

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$269 - $646

There are 3,026.18 km (1,880.38 miles) from Bragg Creek to Blainville in east direction and 4,055.55 km (2,520 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Bragg Creek and Blainville are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bragg Creek, AB to Blainville, QC.

Please note the time difference between Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Bragg Creek is 5:36 am and the current time in Blainville is 7:36 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bragg Creek, AB to Blainville, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 360.99 liters of gas to cover the route between Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bragg Creek to Blainville is $479.03.

During the route, an average car will release 8,634.87 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,158.72 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Blainville, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Blainville, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.425247 and -94.037491, or 45º 25' 30.8892" N, 94º 2' 14.9676" W. This location is 1,260.16 miles away from Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC and it would take approximately 20 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Bragg Creek and Blainville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC:

Bragg Creek

Possible light rain today and Thursday.

Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Tue
Aug 3
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
82° 55° 88° 55° 88° 59° 83° 61° 79° 62°
45% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
5 128 degrees 5 136 degrees 7 161 degrees 5 157 degrees 5 340 degrees

Blainville

Rain today through Monday.

Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Tue
Aug 3
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
67° 55° 72° 48° 68° 55° 76° 58° 78° 55°
48% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 309 degrees 8 264 degrees 6 172 degrees 6 331 degrees 8 240 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bragg Creek, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Bragg Creek, AB to Blainville, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bragg Creek, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bragg Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bragg Creek, AB and Blainville, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,880.38 mi 3,026.18 km 1,634.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,520 mi 4,056.06 km 2,190.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips