Distance from Bragg Creek, AB to Imperial Mills, AB

Distance

621 km

Time

6 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $99

There are 488.46 km (303.52 miles) from Bragg Creek to Imperial Mills in northeast direction and 621.21 km (386 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Bragg Creek and Imperial Mills are 6 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bragg Creek, AB to Imperial Mills, AB. The halfway point is Beaumont, AB.

Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bragg Creek, AB to Imperial Mills, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 55.26 liters of gas to cover the route between Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bragg Creek to Imperial Mills is $73.34.

During the route, an average car will release 1,321.93 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Imperial Mills, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Imperial Mills, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.446065 and -113.404494, or 53º 26' 45.834" N, 113º 24' 16.1784" W. This location is 192.92 miles away from Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beaumont, AB, situated 201 miles from Bragg Creek, AB and 187 miles from Imperial Mills, AB. It would take 3 hours 9 mins to go from Bragg Creek to Beaumont and 3 hours 29 mins to go from Imperial Mills to Beaumont.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB is Edmonton, AB, situated 210 miles from Bragg Creek, AB and 171 miles from Imperial Mills, AB. It would take 3 hours 20 mins to go from Bragg Creek to Edmonton and 3 hours 14 mins to go from Imperial Mills to Edmonton.



Weather in Bragg Creek and Imperial Mills

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB:

Bragg Creek

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Apr 16
Sat
Apr 17
Sun
Apr 18
Mon
Apr 19
Tue
Apr 20
Clear day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
60° 30° 63° 33° 44° 26° 43° 24° 48° 29°
1% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
4 219 degrees 5 320 degrees 9 0 degrees 5 339 degrees 3 143 degrees

Imperial Mills

Snow (1–2 in.) on Thursday.

Fri
Apr 16
Sat
Apr 17
Sun
Apr 18
Mon
Apr 19
Tue
Apr 20
Clear day Cloudy Cloudy Fog Partly cloudy day
69° 32° 58° 36° 42° 29° 48° 29° 58° 23°
1% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 297 degrees 7 29 degrees 9 357 degrees 7 348 degrees 5 205 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bragg Creek, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Bragg Creek, AB to Imperial Mills, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bragg Creek, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bragg Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bragg Creek, AB and Imperial Mills, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 303.52 mi 488.46 km 263.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 386 mi 620.95 km 335.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips