Distance from Bragg Creek, AB to Trois-Pistoles, QC

Distance

4,517 km

Time

1 day 21 hours

Gas Cost

$300 - $719

There are 3,239.37 km (2,012.86 miles) from Bragg Creek to Trois-Pistoles in east direction and 4,517.43 km (2,807 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Bragg Creek and Trois-Pistoles are 1 day 21 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bragg Creek, AB to Trois-Pistoles, QC.

Please note the time difference between Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Bragg Creek is 4:22 pm and the current time in Trois-Pistoles is 6:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bragg Creek, AB to Trois-Pistoles, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 402.02 liters of gas to cover the route between Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bragg Creek to Trois-Pistoles is $533.48.

During the route, an average car will release 9,616.34 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,404.08 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Trois-Pistoles, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Trois-Pistoles, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.767572 and -91.437379, or 44º 46' 3.2592" N, 91º 26' 14.5644" W. This location is 1,403.40 miles away from Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC and it would take approximately 22 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Madison, WI, Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.



Weather in Bragg Creek and Trois-Pistoles

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC:

Bragg Creek

Possible light rain on Friday and Sunday.

Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Wed
Jul 28
Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 50° 81° 53° 80° 54° 83° 56° 82° 55°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
5 110 degrees 5 350 degrees 6 109 degrees 5 324 degrees 5 157 degrees

Trois-Pistoles

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Wed
Jul 28
Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
71° 59° 66° 52° 67° 50° 70° 53° 61° 52°
74% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
7 218 degrees 10 269 degrees 7 261 degrees 8 203 degrees 10 255 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bragg Creek, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Bragg Creek, AB to Trois-Pistoles, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bragg Creek, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bragg Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bragg Creek, AB and Trois-Pistoles, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,012.86 mi 3,239.37 km 1,749.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,807 mi 4,517.09 km 2,439.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips