Distance from Calahoo, AB to Angusville, MB

Distance

1,024 km

Time

10 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $163

There are 939.93 km (584.05 miles) from Calahoo to Angusville in southeast direction and 1,023.54 km (636 miles) by car, following the 16 E route.

Calahoo and Angusville are 10 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Calahoo, AB to Angusville, MB. The halfway point is Radisson, SK.

Please note the time difference between Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB is 1 hour. The current time in Calahoo is 5:55 pm and the current time in Angusville is 6:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Calahoo, AB to Angusville, MB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 91.13 liters of gas to cover the route between Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Calahoo to Angusville is $120.93.

During the route, an average car will release 2,179.75 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,179.75 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Angusville, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Angusville, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB

If you want to meet halfway between Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.497231 and -107.455498, or 52º 29' 50.0316" N, 107º 27' 19.7928" W. This location is 318.11 miles away from Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB and it would take approximately 5 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Radisson, SK, situated 312 miles from Calahoo, AB and 325 miles from Angusville, MB. It would take 5 hours 2 mins to go from Calahoo to Radisson and 5 hours 28 mins to go from Angusville to Radisson.



Weather in Calahoo and Angusville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB:

Calahoo

Light rain on Sunday.

Thu
Apr 15
Fri
Apr 16
Sat
Apr 17
Sun
Apr 18
Mon
Apr 19
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
64° 31° 67° 33° 68° 38° 50° 33° 53° 28°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 37 degrees 3 172 degrees 8 320 degrees 14 358 degrees 10 334 degrees

Angusville

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Thu
Apr 15
Fri
Apr 16
Sat
Apr 17
Sun
Apr 18
Mon
Apr 19
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow
41° 27° 49° 25° 54° 27° 42° 28° 38° 24°
46% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
4 1 degrees 5 352 degrees 6 312 degrees 12 12 degrees 10 335 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Calahoo, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Calahoo, AB to Angusville, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Calahoo, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Calahoo »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Calahoo, AB and Angusville, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 584.05 mi 939.93 km 507.52 nautical mi
Driving distance 636 mi 1,023.90 km 552.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips