Distance from Calahoo, AB to Dunmore, AB

Distance

634 km

Time

6 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $101

There are 476.64 km (296.17 miles) from Calahoo to Dunmore in southeast direction and 634.08 km (394 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Calahoo and Dunmore are 6 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Calahoo, AB to Dunmore, AB. The halfway point is Chestermere, AB.

Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 3:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Calahoo, AB to Dunmore, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 56.45 liters of gas to cover the route between Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Calahoo to Dunmore is $74.91.

During the route, an average car will release 1,350.34 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Dunmore, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dunmore, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.037537 and -113.768303, or 51º 2' 15.1332" N, 113º 46' 5.8908" W. This location is 197.07 miles away from Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Chestermere, AB, situated 219 miles from Calahoo, AB and 176 miles from Dunmore, AB. It would take 3 hours 33 mins to go from Calahoo to Chestermere and 2 hours 41 mins to go from Dunmore to Chestermere.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB is Calgary, AB, situated 214 miles from Calahoo, AB and 188 miles from Dunmore, AB. It would take 3 hours 27 mins to go from Calahoo to and 2 hours 56 mins to go from Dunmore to Calgary.



Weather in Calahoo and Dunmore

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB:

Calahoo

Rain next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
73° 52° 78° 52° 84° 59° 87° 59° 90° 61°
12% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 317 degrees 5 288 degrees 11 288 degrees 8 321 degrees 6 173 degrees

Dunmore

Rain tomorrow.

Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
82° 62° 72° 56° 82° 51° 89° 59° 91° 62°
19% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 349 degrees 7 24 degrees 6 257 degrees 9 324 degrees 5 35 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Calahoo, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Calahoo, AB to Dunmore, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Calahoo, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Calahoo »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Calahoo, AB and Dunmore, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 296.17 mi 476.64 km 257.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 394 mi 634.29 km 342.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips