Distance from Carnduff, SK to Acadieville, NB

Distance

3,867 km

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$257 - $616

There are 2,707.33 km (1,682.26 miles) from Carnduff to Acadieville in east direction and 3,867.25 km (2,403 miles) by car, following the 25 S route.

Carnduff and Acadieville are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Carnduff, SK to Acadieville, NB. The halfway point is Opasatika, ON.

Please note the time difference between Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB is 2 hours. The current time in Carnduff is 10:20 pm (Feb 7) and the current time in Acadieville is 12:20 am (Feb 8).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carnduff, SK to Acadieville, NB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 344.13 liters of gas to cover the route between Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carnduff to Acadieville is $456.67.

During the route, an average car will release 8,231.67 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,743.89 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Acadieville, NB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Acadieville, NB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB

If you want to meet halfway between Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.535900 and -82.939621, or 49º 32' 9.24" N, 82º 56' 22.6356" W. This location is 1,201.32 miles away from Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB and it would take approximately 20 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Opasatika, ON, situated 1,040 miles from Carnduff, SK and 1,155 miles from Acadieville, NB. It would take 21 hours 34 mins to go from Carnduff to Opasatika and 1 day 1 hour to go from Acadieville to Opasatika.



Weather in Carnduff and Acadieville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB:

Carnduff

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
34° 17° 34° 24° 29° 28° 35° 23°
0% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
12 266 degrees 9 264 degrees 12 313 degrees 8 206 degrees 11 265 degrees

Acadieville

Snow tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Partly cloudy day Snow Clear day Snow Fog
22° 35° 14° 25° 30° 16° 32° 16°
4% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
7 48 degrees 9 252 degrees 6 269 degrees 7 83 degrees 6 310 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carnduff, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Carnduff, SK to Acadieville, NB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carnduff, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carnduff »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carnduff, SK and Acadieville, NB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,682.26 mi 2,707.33 km 1,461.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,403 mi 3,866.67 km 2,087.84 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips