Distance from Carnduff, SK to Alberta Beach, AB

Distance

1,137 km

Time

11 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $181

There are 1,002.11 km (622.69 miles) from Carnduff to Alberta Beach in northwest direction and 1,137.81 km (707 miles) by car, following the 16 W route.

Carnduff and Alberta Beach are 11 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Carnduff, SK to Alberta Beach, AB. The halfway point is Radisson, SK.

Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 5:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carnduff, SK to Alberta Beach, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 101.20 liters of gas to cover the route between Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carnduff to Alberta Beach is $134.30.

During the route, an average car will release 2,420.79 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,420.79 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alberta Beach, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alberta Beach, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.493839 and -107.441795, or 52º 29' 37.8204" N, 107º 26' 30.462" W. This location is 353.29 miles away from Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB and it would take approximately 5 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Radisson, SK, situated 387 miles from Carnduff, SK and 328 miles from Alberta Beach, AB. It would take 7 hours 31 mins to go from Carnduff to Radisson and 6 hours 24 mins to go from Alberta Beach to Radisson.



Weather in Carnduff and Alberta Beach

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB:

Carnduff

Possible light rain on Thursday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
79° 57° 82° 56° 89° 59° 91° 63° 78° 61°
3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
9 30 degrees 6 137 degrees 7 152 degrees 9 112 degrees 11 54 degrees

Alberta Beach

Rain tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
86° 56° 84° 60° 75° 59° 78° 58° 76° 59°
3% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
10 143 degrees 7 305 degrees 7 17 degrees 5 128 degrees 5 102 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carnduff, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Carnduff, SK to Alberta Beach, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carnduff, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carnduff »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carnduff, SK and Alberta Beach, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 622.69 mi 1,002.11 km 541.10 nautical mi
Driving distance 707 mi 1,137.12 km 614 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips