Distance from Carnduff, SK to Rogersville, NB

Distance

3,850 km

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$255 - $613

There are 2,695.69 km (1,675.03 miles) from Carnduff to Rogersville in east direction and 3,851.16 km (2,393 miles) by car, following the 25 S route.

Carnduff and Rogersville are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Carnduff, SK to Rogersville, NB. The halfway point is Opasatika, ON.

Please note the time difference between Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB is 3 hours. The current time in Carnduff is 4:06 pm and the current time in Rogersville is 7:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carnduff, SK to Rogersville, NB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 342.69 liters of gas to cover the route between Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carnduff to Rogersville is $454.75.

During the route, an average car will release 8,197.19 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,732.40 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Rogersville, NB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rogersville, NB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB

If you want to meet halfway between Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.553944 and -83.030434, or 49º 33' 14.1984" N, 83º 1' 49.5624" W. This location is 1,196.29 miles away from Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB and it would take approximately 20 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Opasatika, ON, situated 1,040 miles from Carnduff, SK and 1,145 miles from Rogersville, NB. It would take 21 hours 34 mins to go from Carnduff to Opasatika and 1 day to go from Rogersville to Opasatika.



Weather in Carnduff and Rogersville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB:

Carnduff

Rain tomorrow and Sunday.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
83° 57° 86° 61° 82° 62° 83° 60° 82° 61°
5% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
5 94 degrees 7 128 degrees 9 92 degrees 8 109 degrees 7 129 degrees

Rogersville

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
74° 59° 74° 58° 72° 56° 80° 55° 75° 57°
41% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
4 256 degrees 5 38 degrees 6 339 degrees 5 203 degrees 7 77 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carnduff, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Carnduff, SK to Rogersville, NB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carnduff, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carnduff »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carnduff, SK and Rogersville, NB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,675.03 mi 2,695.69 km 1,455.56 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,393 mi 3,850.47 km 2,079.09 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips