Distance from Clinton, BC to 100 Mile House, BC

Distance

73 km

Time

44 minutes

Gas Cost

$5 - $12

There are 64.70 km (40.20 miles) from Clinton to 100 Mile House in northeast direction and 72.42 km (45 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Clinton and 100 Mile House are 44 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clinton, BC to 100 Mile House, BC.

Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 6:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clinton, BC to 100 Mile House, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 6.46 liters of gas to cover the route between Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clinton to 100 Mile House is $8.58.

During the route, an average car will release 154.59 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near 100 Mile House, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to 100 Mile House, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.323196 and -121.386452, or 51º 19' 23.5056" N, 121º 23' 11.2272" W. This location is 22.56 miles away from Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC and it would take approximately 22 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Clinton and 100 Mile House

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC:

Clinton

Light rain throughout the week.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Cloudy
59° 36° 59° 37° 64° 39° 65° 44° 64° 39°
77% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 231 degrees 6 203 degrees 7 172 degrees 3 206 degrees 3 192 degrees

100 Mile House

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Rain Rain Cloudy Rain Cloudy
59° 34° 57° 36° 59° 41° 63° 44° 60° 39°
73% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 202 degrees 6 171 degrees 9 155 degrees 4 260 degrees 3 132 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clinton, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Clinton, BC to 100 Mile House, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clinton, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clinton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clinton, BC and 100 Mile House, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 40.20 mi 64.70 km 34.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 45 mi 72.61 km 39.21 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips