Distance from Clive, AB to Eaglesham, AB

Distance

621 km

Time

6 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $99

There are 467.17 km (290.28 miles) from Clive to Eaglesham in northwest direction and 621.21 km (386 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Clive and Eaglesham are 6 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clive, AB to Eaglesham, AB. The halfway point is Whitecourt, AB.

Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 12:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clive, AB to Eaglesham, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 55.29 liters of gas to cover the route between Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clive to Eaglesham is $73.37.

During the route, an average car will release 1,322.53 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Eaglesham, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Eaglesham, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.094693 and -115.602802, or 54º 5' 40.8948" N, 115º 36' 10.0872" W. This location is 193.01 miles away from Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Whitecourt, AB, situated 200 miles from Clive, AB and 187 miles from Eaglesham, AB. It would take 3 hours 6 mins to go from Clive to Whitecourt and 3 hours 14 mins to go from Eaglesham to Whitecourt.



Weather in Clive and Eaglesham

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB:

Clive

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
65° 35° 65° 43° 66° 41° 71° 45° 79° 49°
9% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
6 169 degrees 8 328 degrees 5 82 degrees 7 305 degrees 8 183 degrees

Eaglesham

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
64° 38° 68° 41° 66° 43° 66° 45° 65° 51°
18% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
5 204 degrees 6 314 degrees 7 63 degrees 8 312 degrees 6 218 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clive, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Clive, AB to Eaglesham, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clive, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clive »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clive, AB and Eaglesham, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 290.28 mi 467.17 km 252.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 386 mi 621.23 km 335.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips