Distance from Clive, AB to Finnegan, AB

Distance

254 km

Time

3 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $40

There are 176.80 km (109.86 miles) from Clive to Finnegan in southeast direction and 254.28 km (158 miles) by car, following the 21 route.

Clive and Finnegan are 3 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clive, AB to Finnegan, AB. The halfway point is Three Hills, AB.

Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 4:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clive, AB to Finnegan, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 22.56 liters of gas to cover the route between Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clive to Finnegan is $29.94.

During the route, an average car will release 539.71 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Finnegan, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Finnegan, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.648903 and -113.100616, or 51º 38' 56.0508" N, 113º 6' 2.2176" W. This location is 78.77 miles away from Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Three Hills, AB, situated 74 miles from Clive, AB and 86 miles from Finnegan, AB. It would take 1 hour 25 mins to go from Clive to Three Hills and 2 hours 13 mins to go from Finnegan to Three Hills.



Weather in Clive and Finnegan

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB:

Clive

Possible light rain on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
83° 52° 71° 55° 75° 53° 81° 50° 86° 59°
12% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
7 272 degrees 9 331 degrees 5 309 degrees 7 227 degrees 8 324 degrees

Finnegan

Rain on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
91° 56° 79° 62° 77° 57° 85° 54° 90° 62°
10% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 298 degrees 10 343 degrees 6 5 degrees 7 252 degrees 11 328 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clive, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Clive, AB to Finnegan, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clive, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clive »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clive, AB and Finnegan, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 109.86 mi 176.80 km 95.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 158 mi 253.52 km 136.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips