Distance from Clive, AB to Fort Assiniboine, AB

Distance

303 km

Time

3 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $48

There are 224.22 km (139.33 miles) from Clive to Fort Assiniboine in northwest direction and 302.56 km (188 miles) by car, following the 2 N and 2A N route.

Clive and Fort Assiniboine are 3 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clive, AB to Fort Assiniboine, AB. The halfway point is Saint Albert, AB.

Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clive, AB to Fort Assiniboine, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 26.92 liters of gas to cover the route between Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clive to Fort Assiniboine is $35.73.

During the route, an average car will release 644.01 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fort Assiniboine, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fort Assiniboine, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.574825 and -113.737442, or 53º 34' 29.37" N, 113º 44' 14.7912" W. This location is 93.99 miles away from Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Albert, AB, situated 103 miles from Clive, AB and 96 miles from Fort Assiniboine, AB. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from Clive to Saint Albert and 1 hour 37 mins to go from Fort Assiniboine to Saint Albert.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB is Edmonton, AB, situated 90 miles from Clive, AB and 100 miles from Fort Assiniboine, AB. It would take 1 hour 30 mins to go from Clive to and 1 hour 44 mins to go from Fort Assiniboine to Edmonton.



Weather in Clive and Fort Assiniboine

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB:

Clive

Rain tomorrow and next Friday.

Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 41° 65° 50° 68° 46° 75° 42° 82° 53°
18% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
6 284 degrees 11 340 degrees 9 335 degrees 4 200 degrees 5 147 degrees

Fort Assiniboine

Rain tomorrow.

Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
71° 45° 71° 50° 73° 47° 78° 45° 83° 54°
37% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
4 222 degrees 8 327 degrees 6 352 degrees 5 200 degrees 4 189 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clive, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Clive, AB to Fort Assiniboine, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clive, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clive »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clive, AB and Fort Assiniboine, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 139.33 mi 224.22 km 121.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 188 mi 302.51 km 163.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips