Distance from Coquitlam, BC to Ethelbert, MB

Distance

2,098 km

Time

21 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$139 - $334

There are 1,600.47 km (994.49 miles) from Coquitlam to Ethelbert in east direction and 2,096.98 km (1,303 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Coquitlam and Ethelbert are 21 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Coquitlam, BC to Ethelbert, MB. The halfway point is Bassano, AB.

Please note the time difference between Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB is 2 hours. The current time in Coquitlam is 3:50 am and the current time in Ethelbert is 5:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Coquitlam, BC to Ethelbert, MB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 186.69 liters of gas to cover the route between Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Coquitlam to Ethelbert is $247.74.

During the route, an average car will release 4,465.61 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,232.80 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ethelbert, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ethelbert, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB

If you want to meet halfway between Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.747112 and -112.288109, or 50º 44' 49.6032" N, 112º 17' 17.1924" W. This location is 651.71 miles away from Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB and it would take approximately 10 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bassano, AB, situated 688 miles from Coquitlam, BC and 618 miles from Ethelbert, MB. It would take 11 hours 37 mins to go from Coquitlam to Bassano and 10 hours 25 mins to go from Ethelbert to Bassano.



Weather in Coquitlam and Ethelbert

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB:

Coquitlam

Rain on Sunday through Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
76° 52° 78° 55° 76° 55° 68° 56° 61° 55°
2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
3 235 degrees 4 203 degrees 4 203 degrees 3 129 degrees 3 129 degrees

Ethelbert

Rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
70° 54° 67° 46° 67° 48° 72° 53° 72° 54°
39% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 317 degrees 6 337 degrees 5 64 degrees 5 200 degrees 5 27 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Coquitlam, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Coquitlam, BC to Ethelbert, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Coquitlam, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Coquitlam »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Coquitlam, BC and Ethelbert, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 994.49 mi 1,600.47 km 864.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,303 mi 2,097.63 km 1,132.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips