Distance from Creston, BC to Kamloops, BC

Distance

634 km

Time

6 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $101

There are 324.68 km (201.75 miles) from Creston to Kamloops in northwest direction and 634.08 km (394 miles) by car, following the 33 N route.

Creston and Kamloops are 6 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Creston, BC to Kamloops, BC. The halfway point is Rock Creek, BC.

Please note the time difference between Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Creston is 2:43 pm and the current time in Kamloops is 1:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Creston, BC to Kamloops, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 56.42 liters of gas to cover the route between Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Creston to Kamloops is $74.88.

During the route, an average car will release 1,349.67 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Kamloops, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kamloops, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.047699 and -119.123550, or 49º 2' 51.7164" N, 119º 7' 24.78" W. This location is 196.97 miles away from Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rock Creek, BC, situated 179 miles from Creston, BC and 210 miles from Kamloops, BC. It would take 3 hours 45 mins to go from Creston to Rock Creek and 4 hours 15 mins to go from Kamloops to Rock Creek.



Weather in Creston and Kamloops

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC:

Creston

Rain today through Friday.

Sun
Nov 28
Mon
Nov 29
Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
47° 37° 47° 39° 46° 38° 47° 38° 48° 33°
99% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
6 188 degrees 2 242 degrees 4 216 degrees 3 206 degrees 1 242 degrees

Kamloops

Light rain today through Thursday.

Sun
Nov 28
Mon
Nov 29
Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Rain
49° 38° 48° 34° 47° 40° 55° 41° 47° 32°
80% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
4 170 degrees 4 149 degrees 7 159 degrees 6 172 degrees 3 231 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Creston, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Creston, BC to Kamloops, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Creston, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Creston »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Creston, BC and Kamloops, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 201.75 mi 324.68 km 175.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 394 mi 633.98 km 342.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips