Distance from Cumberland, BC to Alexis Creek, BC

Distance

837 km

Time

10 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$56 - $133

There are 300.35 km (186.63 miles) from Cumberland to Alexis Creek in northeast direction and 836.86 km (520 miles) by car and ferry, following the 1 E route.

Cumberland and Alexis Creek are 10 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 8 hours 44 mins and take a ferry for 1 hour 35 mins .

This is the fastest route from Cumberland, BC to Alexis Creek, BC. The halfway point is Lytton, BC.

Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 7:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cumberland, BC to Alexis Creek, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 74.50 liters of gas to cover the route between Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cumberland to Alexis Creek is $98.86.

During the route, an average car will release 1,781.99 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexis Creek, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexis Creek, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.947758 and -121.469589, or 49º 56' 51.9288" N, 121º 28' 10.5204" W. This location is 260.06 miles away from Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC and it would take approximately 5 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lytton, BC, situated 273 miles from Cumberland, BC and 248 miles from Alexis Creek, BC. It would take 5 hours 37 mins to go from Cumberland to Lytton and 5 hours to go from Alexis Creek to Lytton.



Weather in Cumberland and Alexis Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC:

Cumberland

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Sep 18
Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Rain Rain Rain Cloudy Rain
59° 49° 64° 49° 61° 48° 68° 49° 62° 50°
90% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
9 170 degrees 4 196 degrees 5 164 degrees 4 159 degrees 4 311 degrees

Alexis Creek

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Sat
Sep 18
Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
60° 38° 61° 34° 60° 34° 67° 41° 59° 43°
63% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
6 200 degrees 4 248 degrees 5 193 degrees 6 173 degrees 3 251 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cumberland, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Cumberland, BC to Alexis Creek, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cumberland, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cumberland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cumberland, BC and Alexis Creek, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 186.63 mi 300.35 km 162.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 520 mi 837.06 km 451.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips