Distance from Czar, AB to Aikensville, ON

Distance

3,236 km

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$215 - $515

There are 2,464.92 km (1,531.63 miles) from Czar to Aikensville in southeast direction and 3,236.39 km (2,011 miles) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Czar and Aikensville are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Czar, AB to Aikensville, ON.

Please note the time difference between Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Czar is 12:36 am and the current time in Aikensville is 2:36 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Czar, AB to Aikensville, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 288 liters of gas to cover the route between Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Czar to Aikensville is $382.17.

During the route, an average car will release 6,888.91 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,296.30 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Aikensville, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aikensville, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.106400 and -95.907776, or 46º 6' 23.04" N, 95º 54' 27.9936" W. This location is 1,005.36 miles away from Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON and it would take approximately 16 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Czar and Aikensville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON:

Czar

Possible light rain on Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
62° 50° 72° 47° 68° 53° 67° 50° 76° 45°
16% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
17 293 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 342 degrees 11 354 degrees 8 254 degrees

Aikensville

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
78° 43° 73° 58° 81° 62° 81° 54° 81° 62°
1% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
8 249 degrees 11 214 degrees 10 271 degrees 6 260 degrees 10 228 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Czar, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Czar, AB to Aikensville, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Czar, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Czar »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Czar, AB and Aikensville, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,531.63 mi 2,464.92 km 1,330.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,011 mi 3,235.93 km 1,747.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips