Distance from Darwell, AB to Falher, AB

Distance

350 km

Time

3 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $56

There are 284.48 km (176.77 miles) from Darwell to Falher in northwest direction and 349.23 km (217 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Darwell and Falher are 3 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Darwell, AB to Falher, AB. The halfway point is Fox Creek, AB.

Darwell, AB and Falher, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 12:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Darwell, AB to Falher, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 31.13 liters of gas to cover the route between Darwell, AB and Falher, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Darwell to Falher is $41.31.

During the route, an average car will release 744.71 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Falher, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Falher, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Darwell, AB and Falher, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Darwell, AB and Falher, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.304028 and -116.431992, or 54º 18' 14.5008" N, 116º 25' 55.1712" W. This location is 108.68 miles away from Darwell, AB and Falher, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fox Creek, AB, situated 113 miles from Darwell, AB and 105 miles from Falher, AB. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Darwell to Fox Creek and 1 hour 43 mins to go from Falher to Fox Creek.



Weather in Darwell and Falher

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Darwell, AB and Falher, AB:

Darwell

Rain on Monday through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
66° 35° 66° 40° 67° 40° 69° 45° 74° 46°
11% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
6 173 degrees 7 313 degrees 5 206 degrees 8 287 degrees 7 147 degrees

Falher

Light rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
66° 39° 66° 41° 65° 43° 65° 44° 65° 50°
20% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
6 177 degrees 6 317 degrees 7 70 degrees 8 307 degrees 6 213 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Darwell, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Darwell, AB to Falher, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Darwell, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Darwell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Darwell, AB and Falher, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 176.77 mi 284.48 km 153.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 217 mi 349.81 km 188.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips