Distance from DeBolt, AB to Abee, AB

Distance

427 km

Time

4 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $68

There are 339.06 km (210.68 miles) from DeBolt to Abee in southeast direction and 426.48 km (265 miles) by car, following the 43 S route.

DeBolt and Abee are 4 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from DeBolt, AB to Abee, AB. The halfway point is Whitecourt, AB.

DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:52 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from DeBolt, AB to Abee, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 37.97 liters of gas to cover the route between DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from DeBolt to Abee is $50.38.

During the route, an average car will release 908.14 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Abee, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abee, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB

If you want to meet halfway between DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.126114 and -115.665657, or 54º 7' 34.0104" N, 115º 39' 56.3652" W. This location is 132.53 miles away from DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Whitecourt, AB, situated 138 miles from DeBolt, AB and 128 miles from Abee, AB. It would take 2 hours 7 mins to go from DeBolt to Whitecourt and 2 hours 32 mins to go from Abee to Whitecourt.



Weather in DeBolt and Abee

Compare the weather today and the next four days in DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB:

DeBolt

Snow (2–5 in.) tomorrow.

Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Tue
Mar 2
Wed
Mar 3
Fog Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
28° -3° 39° 22° 41° 18° 40° 18° 39° 22°
10% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
5 203 degrees 6 174 degrees 8 233 degrees 8 229 degrees 5 203 degrees

Abee

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Mon
Mar 1
Tue
Mar 2
Wed
Mar 3
Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
16° -7° 21° 40° 20° 35° 13° 37° 18°
6% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
6 221 degrees 11 125 degrees 10 229 degrees 9 235 degrees 6 226 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in DeBolt, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from DeBolt, AB to Abee, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near DeBolt, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in DeBolt »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between DeBolt, AB and Abee, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 210.68 mi 339.06 km 183.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 265 mi 426.58 km 230.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips