Distance from Del Bonita, AB to Joussard, AB

Distance

919 km

Time

9 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $146

There are 739.94 km (459.78 miles) from Del Bonita to Joussard in northwest direction and 918.94 km (571 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Del Bonita and Joussard are 9 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Del Bonita, AB to Joussard, AB. The halfway point is Ponoka, AB.

Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Del Bonita, AB to Joussard, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 81.78 liters of gas to cover the route between Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Del Bonita to Joussard is $108.52.

During the route, an average car will release 1,956.15 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Joussard, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Joussard, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.737663 and -113.654778, or 52º 44' 15.5868" N, 113º 39' 17.2008" W. This location is 285.48 miles away from Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB and it would take approximately 4 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ponoka, AB, situated 305 miles from Del Bonita, AB and 272 miles from Joussard, AB. It would take 5 hours 11 mins to go from Del Bonita to Ponoka and 4 hours 41 mins to go from Joussard to Ponoka.



Weather in Del Bonita and Joussard

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB:

Del Bonita

Possible light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
75° 43° 83° 53° 76° 57° 76° 53° 77° 52°
1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
8 226 degrees 11 254 degrees 9 310 degrees 7 69 degrees 6 316 degrees

Joussard

Possible light rain next Monday.

Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 51° 76° 59° 71° 51° 76° 52° 82° 63°
1% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 231 degrees 9 273 degrees 7 288 degrees 6 243 degrees 9 268 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Del Bonita, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Del Bonita, AB to Joussard, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Del Bonita, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Del Bonita »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Del Bonita, AB and Joussard, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 459.78 mi 739.94 km 399.54 nautical mi
Driving distance 571 mi 918.86 km 496.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips