Distance from Delta, BC to Fernie, BC

Distance

934 km

Time

10 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $149

There are 578.91 km (359.72 miles) from Delta to Fernie in east direction and 935.03 km (581 miles) by car, following the 3 route.

Delta and Fernie are 10 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Delta, BC to Fernie, BC. The halfway point is Greenwood, BC.

Please note the time difference between Delta, BC and Fernie, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Delta is 1:41 am and the current time in Fernie is 2:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Delta, BC to Fernie, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 83.17 liters of gas to cover the route between Delta, BC and Fernie, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Delta to Fernie is $110.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,989.33 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fernie, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fernie, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Delta, BC and Fernie, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Delta, BC and Fernie, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.017727 and -118.808434, or 49º 1' 3.8172" N, 118º 48' 30.3624" W. This location is 290.32 miles away from Delta, BC and Fernie, BC and it would take approximately 5 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Greenwood, BC, situated 297 miles from Delta, BC and 284 miles from Fernie, BC. It would take 5 hours 59 mins to go from Delta to Greenwood and 5 hours 59 mins to go from Fernie to Greenwood.



Weather in Delta and Fernie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Delta, BC and Fernie, BC:

Delta

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
60° 41° 59° 48° 63° 49° 57° 47° 53° 46°
11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 54 degrees 10 115 degrees 11 84 degrees 9 137 degrees 10 113 degrees

Fernie

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
60° 33° 59° 34° 55° 40° 49° 36° 46° 39°
1% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
6 69 degrees 5 145 degrees 4 212 degrees 3 172 degrees 4 207 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Delta, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Delta, BC to Fernie, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Delta, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Delta »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Delta, BC and Fernie, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 359.72 mi 578.91 km 312.59 nautical mi
Driving distance 581 mi 934.45 km 504.56 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips