Distance from Delta, BC to Fulford Harbour, BC

Distance

71 km

Time

1 hour 58 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $11

There are 47.45 km (29.48 miles) from Delta to Fulford Harbour in southwest direction and 70.81 km (44 miles) by car and ferry, following the 9 route.

Delta and Fulford Harbour are 1 hour 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 33 minutes and take a ferry for 1 hour 25 mins .

This is the fastest route from Delta, BC to Fulford Harbour, BC.

Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 12:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Delta, BC to Fulford Harbour, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 6.34 liters of gas to cover the route between Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Delta to Fulford Harbour is $8.41.

During the route, an average car will release 151.62 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fulford Harbour, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fulford Harbour, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 48.883869 and -123.294731, or 48º 53' 1.9284" N, 123º 17' 41.0316" W. This location is 22.13 miles away from Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC and it would take approximately 59 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Delta and Fulford Harbour

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC:

Delta

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
60° 41° 59° 48° 63° 49° 57° 47° 53° 46°
11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 54 degrees 10 115 degrees 11 84 degrees 9 137 degrees 10 113 degrees

Fulford Harbour

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
55° 42° 58° 48° 59° 49° 56° 46° 53° 44°
9% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
4 32 degrees 8 136 degrees 10 109 degrees 6 152 degrees 7 155 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Delta, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Delta, BC to Fulford Harbour, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Delta, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Delta »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Delta, BC and Fulford Harbour, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 29.48 mi 47.45 km 25.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 44 mi 71.22 km 38.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips