object(stdClass)#1669 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK

Distance from Duffield, AB to Grenfell, SK

Distance

965 km

Time

9 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $154

There are 854.03 km (530.67 miles) from Duffield to Grenfell in southeast direction and 964.00 km (599 miles) by car, following the 11 S route.

Duffield and Grenfell are 9 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Duffield, AB to Grenfell, SK. The halfway point is Battleford, SK.

Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Duffield, AB to Grenfell, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 85.86 liters of gas to cover the route between Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Duffield to Grenfell is $113.94.

During the route, an average car will release 2,053.87 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Grenfell, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Grenfell, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.744111 and -108.291013, or 52º 44' 38.7996" N, 108º 17' 27.6468" W. This location is 299.74 miles away from Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK and it would take approximately 4 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Battleford, SK, situated 277 miles from Duffield, AB and 326 miles from Grenfell, SK. It would take 4 hours 24 mins to go from Duffield to Battleford and 5 hours 19 mins to go from Grenfell to Battleford.



Weather in Duffield and Grenfell

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK:

Duffield

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
63° 48° 67° 44° 66° 51° 58° 51° 68° 51°
88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
5 53 degrees 5 130 degrees 7 104 degrees 9 58 degrees 5 61 degrees

Grenfell

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
76° 47° 68° 55° 67° 52° 68° 54° 73° 58°
59% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
8 109 degrees 8 49 degrees 10 82 degrees 10 114 degrees 9 327 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Duffield, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Duffield, AB to Grenfell, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Duffield, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Duffield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Duffield, AB and Grenfell, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 530.67 mi 854.03 km 461.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 599 mi 964.76 km 520.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips