Distance from Elkton, AB to Skiff, AB

Distance

394 km

Time

4 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $63

There are 306.79 km (190.63 miles) from Elkton to Skiff in southeast direction and 394.29 km (245 miles) by car, following the 61 route.

Elkton and Skiff are 4 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Elkton, AB to Skiff, AB. The halfway point is Stavely, AB.

Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:37 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Elkton, AB to Skiff, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 35.09 liters of gas to cover the route between Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Elkton to Skiff is $46.56.

During the route, an average car will release 839.28 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Skiff, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Skiff, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.149982 and -113.643623, or 50º 8' 59.9352" N, 113º 38' 37.0428" W. This location is 122.48 miles away from Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stavely, AB, situated 132 miles from Elkton, AB and 113 miles from Skiff, AB. It would take 2 hours 26 mins to go from Elkton to Stavely and 2 hours 14 mins to go from Skiff to Stavely.



Weather in Elkton and Skiff

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB:

Elkton

Rain today through Thursday.

Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
61° 47° 68° 45° 77° 43° 81° 48° 87° 54°
72% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
8 336 degrees 8 346 degrees 5 154 degrees 5 168 degrees 7 283 degrees

Skiff

Possible light rain today and tomorrow.

Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
71° 54° 71° 48° 81° 46° 88° 58° 91° 61°
39% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
12 310 degrees 10 333 degrees 7 200 degrees 6 172 degrees 8 253 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Elkton, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Elkton, AB to Skiff, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Elkton, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Elkton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Elkton, AB and Skiff, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 190.63 mi 306.79 km 165.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 245 mi 394.24 km 212.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips