Distance from Ellscott, AB to Hines Creek, AB

Distance

637 km

Time

7 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $101

There are 408.65 km (253.93 miles) from Ellscott to Hines Creek in northwest direction and 637.30 km (396 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Ellscott and Hines Creek are 7 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ellscott, AB to Hines Creek, AB. The halfway point is Fox Creek, AB.

Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 9:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ellscott, AB to Hines Creek, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 56.69 liters of gas to cover the route between Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ellscott to Hines Creek is $75.23.

During the route, an average car will release 1,356.04 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Hines Creek, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hines Creek, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.305419 and -116.451528, or 54º 18' 19.5084" N, 116º 27' 5.5008" W. This location is 197.90 miles away from Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fox Creek, AB, situated 201 miles from Ellscott, AB and 196 miles from Hines Creek, AB. It would take 3 hours 46 mins to go from Ellscott to Fox Creek and 3 hours 29 mins to go from Hines Creek to Fox Creek.



Weather in Ellscott and Hines Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB:

Ellscott

Rain next Sunday.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
71° 39° 69° 48° 64° 48° 62° 44° 70° 40°
11% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 232 degrees 6 233 degrees 10 292 degrees 12 300 degrees 4 351 degrees

Hines Creek

Rain on Tuesday through Saturday.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 44° 65° 47° 56° 43° 66° 41° 70° 44°
10% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
10 249 degrees 10 248 degrees 13 270 degrees 6 288 degrees 6 93 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ellscott, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ellscott, AB to Hines Creek, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ellscott, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ellscott »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ellscott, AB and Hines Creek, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 253.93 mi 408.65 km 220.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 396 mi 636.97 km 343.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips