Distance from Ellscott, AB to Lodgepole, AB

Distance

299 km

Time

3 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $48

There are 222.41 km (138.20 miles) from Ellscott to Lodgepole in southwest direction and 299.34 km (186 miles) by car, following the 16 N route.

Ellscott and Lodgepole are 3 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ellscott, AB to Lodgepole, AB. The halfway point is Spruce Grove, AB.

Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ellscott, AB to Lodgepole, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 26.59 liters of gas to cover the route between Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ellscott to Lodgepole is $35.29.

During the route, an average car will release 636.13 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Lodgepole, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lodgepole, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.570207 and -113.932926, or 53º 34' 12.7452" N, 113º 55' 58.5336" W. This location is 92.84 miles away from Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Spruce Grove, AB, situated 100 miles from Ellscott, AB and 89 miles from Lodgepole, AB. It would take 1 hour 47 mins to go from Ellscott to Spruce Grove and 1 hour 44 mins to go from Lodgepole to Spruce Grove.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB is Edmonton, AB, situated 82 miles from Ellscott, AB and 108 miles from Lodgepole, AB. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Ellscott to Edmonton and 2 hours 3 mins to go from Lodgepole to Edmonton.



Weather in Ellscott and Lodgepole

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB:

Ellscott

Rain next Sunday.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
71° 39° 69° 48° 64° 48° 62° 44° 70° 40°
11% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 232 degrees 6 233 degrees 10 292 degrees 12 300 degrees 4 351 degrees

Lodgepole

Rain on Tuesday and next Sunday.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Clear day Cloudy Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
69° 40° 69° 46° 60° 45° 64° 39° 68° 38°
11% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 245 degrees 5 256 degrees 8 291 degrees 8 296 degrees 5 122 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ellscott, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ellscott, AB to Lodgepole, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ellscott, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ellscott »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ellscott, AB and Lodgepole, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 138.20 mi 222.41 km 120.09 nautical mi
Driving distance 186 mi 298.81 km 161.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips