Distance from Forestburg, AB to Dawson Creek, BC

Distance

783 km

Time

7 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $125

There are 637.92 km (396.39 miles) from Forestburg to Dawson Creek in northwest direction and 783.75 km (487 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Forestburg and Dawson Creek are 7 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Forestburg, AB to Dawson Creek, BC. The halfway point is Fox Creek, AB.

Please note the time difference between Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Forestburg is 4:18 pm and the current time in Dawson Creek is 3:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Forestburg, AB to Dawson Creek, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 69.71 liters of gas to cover the route between Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Forestburg to Dawson Creek is $92.50.

During the route, an average car will release 1,667.38 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Dawson Creek, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dawson Creek, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.295033 and -116.283882, or 54º 17' 42.1188" N, 116º 17' 1.9752" W. This location is 243.34 miles away from Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fox Creek, AB, situated 284 miles from Forestburg, AB and 230 miles from Dawson Creek, BC. It would take 5 hours 35 mins to go from Forestburg to Fox Creek and 5 hours 8 mins to go from Dawson Creek to Fox Creek.



Weather in Forestburg and Dawson Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC:

Forestburg

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
May 17
Tue
May 18
Wed
May 19
Thu
May 20
Fri
May 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy Cloudy
83° 53° 66° 43° 49° 34° 49° 30° 54° 32°
8% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
9 241 degrees 13 263 degrees 14 317 degrees 7 44 degrees 6 87 degrees

Dawson Creek

Rain today through Wednesday.

Mon
May 17
Tue
May 18
Wed
May 19
Thu
May 20
Fri
May 21
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
56° 45° 47° 38° 53° 33° 59° 29° 60° 33°
78% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
5 323 degrees 9 4 degrees 5 3 degrees 6 154 degrees 5 123 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Forestburg, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Forestburg, AB to Dawson Creek, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Forestburg, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Forestburg »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Forestburg, AB and Dawson Creek, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 396.39 mi 637.92 km 344.45 nautical mi
Driving distance 487 mi 783.22 km 422.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips