Distance from Fort Fraser, BC to Goodlow, BC

Distance

629 km

Time

7 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $100

There are 377.32 km (234.46 miles) from Fort Fraser to Goodlow in northeast direction and 629.25 km (391 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Fort Fraser and Goodlow are 7 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Fort Fraser, BC to Goodlow, BC. The halfway point is Mackenzie, BC.

Please note the time difference between Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Fort Fraser is 8:06 am and the current time in Goodlow is 9:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fort Fraser, BC to Goodlow, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 55.94 liters of gas to cover the route between Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fort Fraser to Goodlow is $74.23.

During the route, an average car will release 1,338.02 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Goodlow, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Goodlow, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 55.509987 and -122.716187, or 55º 30' 35.9532" N, 122º 42' 58.2732" W. This location is 195.27 miles away from Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mackenzie, BC, situated 198 miles from Fort Fraser, BC and 250 miles from Goodlow, BC. It would take 3 hours 49 mins to go from Fort Fraser to Mackenzie and 4 hours 57 mins to go from Goodlow to Mackenzie.



Weather in Fort Fraser and Goodlow

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC:

Fort Fraser

Mixed precipitation today and Saturday.

Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Snow
46° 32° 40° 30° 34° 25° 33° 20° 34° 18°
63% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 47% Rain probability
8 212 degrees 6 217 degrees 8 234 degrees 5 211 degrees 4 237 degrees

Goodlow

Snow (2–5 in.) today and Monday.

Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Snow Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
38° 23° 38° 21° 30° 20° 21° 10° 14°
68% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
8 199 degrees 10 253 degrees 11 248 degrees 6 265 degrees 5 358 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fort Fraser, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Fort Fraser, BC to Goodlow, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fort Fraser, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fort Fraser »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fort Fraser, BC and Goodlow, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 234.46 mi 377.32 km 203.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 391 mi 628.51 km 339.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips