object(stdClass)#1075 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK

Distance from Fraser Lake, BC to Swift River, YK

Distance

1,171 km

Time

16 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $186

There are 760.96 km (472.84 miles) from Fraser Lake to Swift River in northwest direction and 1,169.99 km (727 miles) by car, following the 37 route.

Fraser Lake and Swift River are 16 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Fraser Lake, BC to Swift River, YK.

Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 9:22 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fraser Lake, BC to Swift River, YK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 104.18 liters of gas to cover the route between Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fraser Lake to Swift River is $138.25.

During the route, an average car will release 2,492.06 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,492.06 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Swift River, YK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Swift River, YK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK

If you want to meet halfway between Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 56.780386 and -129.958147, or 56º 46' 49.3896" N, 129º 57' 29.3292" W. This location is 363.69 miles away from Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK and it would take approximately 8 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Fraser Lake and Swift River

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK:

Fraser Lake

Light rain today through Monday.

Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Thu
Aug 18
Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day
73° 56° 81° 54° 84° 57° 82° 59° 79° 57°
69% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
3 236 degrees 2 94 degrees 2 75 degrees 3 251 degrees 2 279 degrees

Swift River

Light rain tomorrow.

Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Thu
Aug 18
Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 44° 70° 51° 68° 45° 67° 43° 67° 44°
19% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 203 degrees 10 183 degrees 7 224 degrees 4 239 degrees 2 219 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fraser Lake, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Fraser Lake, BC to Swift River, YK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fraser Lake, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fraser Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fraser Lake, BC and Swift River, YK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 472.84 mi 760.96 km 410.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 727 mi 1,170.60 km 632.07 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips