Distance from Gem, AB to Aurora, ON

Distance

3,371 km

Time

1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$224 - $537

There are 2,554.69 km (1,587.42 miles) from Gem to Aurora in southeast direction and 3,371.58 km (2,095 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Gem and Aurora are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Gem, AB to Aurora, ON.

Please note the time difference between Gem, AB and Aurora, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Gem is 11:54 pm (Jun 17) and the current time in Aurora is 1:54 am (Jun 18).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Gem, AB to Aurora, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 300.06 liters of gas to cover the route between Gem, AB and Aurora, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Gem to Aurora is $398.18.

During the route, an average car will release 7,177.36 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,392.45 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Aurora, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aurora, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Gem, AB and Aurora, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Gem, AB and Aurora, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.012474 and -95.781631, or 46º 0' 44.9064" N, 95º 46' 53.8716" W. This location is 1,047.46 miles away from Gem, AB and Aurora, ON and it would take approximately 16 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Gem and Aurora

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Gem, AB and Aurora, ON:

Gem

Possible light rain next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
74° 49° 78° 47° 73° 56° 71° 53° 77° 46°
1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 314 degrees 6 170 degrees 13 334 degrees 12 339 degrees 5 189 degrees

Aurora

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
80° 47° 75° 59° 80° 60° 82° 53° 81° 63°
1% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
7 259 degrees 10 204 degrees 9 287 degrees 7 251 degrees 8 208 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Gem, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Gem, AB to Aurora, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Gem, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Gem »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Gem, AB and Aurora, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,587.42 mi 2,554.69 km 1,379.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,095 mi 3,371.43 km 1,820.43 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips